Assignment #8: Define your ideal customer profile (or a hypothetical one for a client) and explain how you would target that customer using lead nurturing.
This assignment is going to be based off of this blog. The “customers” are the readers, and the ultimate goal is to get them to subscribe to my blog.
Ideal Customer Profile:
- New England, USA
- 18-65 years old
- Desire to network and connect
- Strong ability to communicate one’s knowledge and expertise
- Passion for anything and everything marketing
- Some level of on-line presence
- Open to new ideas and ventures
Target with Lead Nurturing
- Explore the connections of my LinkedIn connections and start conversations via Twitter
- Send thanks to all ReTweets of my blog or specific posts
- Send a DM or e-mail to those who RT a post with a similar post I think they will also enjoy
- Encourage questions and suggestions on every home and guest post
- Offer a special resource only available to blog subscribers
- Send a customized thank you e-mail upon subscription
- Tweet out the names of new subscribers if they allow it
- Send subscribers a form regarding what they are interested in, what they want to learn more about, what they like to read about, etc.
Next class: Successful E-mail Marketing